- Paul Mitchell Open House & Career Fair next Tuesday, Sept 27th from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- CTSO/UIL Information Fair -CTE classes in 1100 Lecture Hall on Thursday, 9/22 & Friday, 9/23
- Computer Concepts TEST next Thursday, Sept 29 & Friday, Sept 30
- Explain how to improve touch-system skills using the keyboard/keypad to input data.
- Identify management information requirements and business needs.
- Student will practice proper ergonomics to improve typing skills.
- Student will understand basic computer terms and internet basics.
- Students will discuss with others how important it is to use proper ergonomics.
- Students will read information online about computer concepts
1. Edutyping.com (username sxxxxxx; pw mmddyyyy)
2. Computer Concepts: Unit A Worksheet - Google Classroom - Use packets
3. Skills Assessment Management (SAM) Assignment - Computer Concepts A
4. Continue your practice in Edutyping (10 minutes more)